…but I’ll answer to just about anything with a “K” sound nowadays!
Pictured over there is my husband Tim and our pup Finn! If you like following cute pups on Instagram you may recognize her because she has more followers than me haha! Incase you see the three of us strolling around downtown Charleston (as we often do) come and say "Hi!".
I am a Charleston based wedding photographer for the outdoor adventurous couple who want natural looking portraits and are planning an outdoor wedding at a plantation or near the water.
I love working with brides who love lush bohemian florals, twirl-able dresses and yummy smelling candles; and grooms who love wearing fun socks, embracing all the photographic snuggles with their significant other and throwing back cold ones with the boys on the dance floor. Speaking of which, my couples love to get down to a mix of throwback 90’s and Motown jams at their floral inspired reception!
My couples love to tie in their fur babies on their big day too (or at least their engagement session)! I’m even thinking about throwing my wedding dress back on and getting photos done of the three us! maybe that will be for our next anniversary session (insert thinking emoji here haha!)
Tim and I can never seem to satisfy our traveling itch and tend to ask “what will our next passport stamp be?!” before we even get home!
My couples value experiences over things and treasure showing off their wedding day through prints and albums that will last as the years past!
I’d love to hear from you - head over to my inquiry page and drop me note!
- pour yourself a cup of coffee first thing in the morning, every morning
- have an unnecessary amount of cute Anthropologie mugs (they make the cutest ones!)
- fully treat your puppy like a child
- can name the character & TV show that says one of my favorite quotes … “I’m not superstitious but I am a little stitious”
- can speak sarcasm
- have multiple candles burning at all times
- recently listened to Pandora stations that include any of the following artists: Eagles, Iration, Ja Rule, Donavon Frankenreiter, The Jonas Brothers, The Temptations, Ed Sheeran, Taking Back Sunday, The Early November and the Spice Girls. (yes, I have a very wide range of music taste)
- enjoy people laughing loudly at your jokes
- would choose to spend your money on experiences over material things
- like doing any of the following activities: yoga, surfing, playing fetch with your pup, skateboarding, walking downtown with a coffee in one hand and your S/O in the other
- have watched and re-watched any of these series: Friends, The Office, The O.C., Gossip Girl, Breaking Bad, The Good Place, Big Little Lies, Shameless, Californication
- are terrified of hurricanes and if you could pick to live anywhere in the world, you’d still pick a place that is super close to the beach
Kailee DiMeglio Photography | fun, fresh, whimsical
Of course she has her own! What kind of Doodle mom did you think I was?